Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Awesome Article on What D1 Lacrosse Coaches Do With Their Own Kids

Nothing is more telling than what we do as a parent. I have said this over and over. We need to lead our kids ( and maybe force them) in the right direction.


In my case my 14 year old daughter plays ice hockey at a national level but plays soccer, has competed in Judo ( Mass State Champ at age 10) as well as swimming and diving. I am just now letting her specialize in her chosen sport, ice hockey.


My 9 year old plays ice hockey, baseball, lacrosse and has done swimming, flag football and soccer.


Take a look at what Division 1 Lacrosse coaches do with their kids.


Thanks to Chris Leavy for this one.








from Michael Boyle's Strengthcoach.com Blog http://ift.tt/1ko7RzK

Visit Us At:

ScottsdaleSportsMedicine.net


Scottsdale Sports Medicine


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment