Wednesday, July 2, 2014

An Open Letter to Tim Cook

Dear Tim,


I know we have never met so I apologize for the first name basis. If it helps, I’m a stockholder? I have a simple request. Please develop an app that prevents texting and driving or, allow us to access Textecution. I have no financial interest in any of these apps but people are dying and you are worrying about 3rd parties controlling your phone. I love my IPhone but, am going to have to switch. I know the three IPhones in my house won’t break the bank but others will follow. It really is a matter of life and death.


Sincerely,


Michael Boyle








from Michael Boyle's Strengthcoach.com Blog http://strengthcoachblog.com/2014/07/02/an-open-letter-to-tim-cook/

Visit Us At:

ScottsdaleSportsMedicine.net


Scottsdale Sports Medicine


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment