Thursday, July 23, 2015

Real Life Intervals

I’ve gotten away from posting my interval workouts in the past year and have taken to quick tweets. I need to take the time to blog these so I can be a bit more detailed.

First off, we are now using Assault Air Bikes. These are very similar to the Schwinn Airdyne but, much better built. I would strongly suggest you get one to try. There is no better interval training tool on the market. The fan means the harder you go, the harder it is. Think upright Concept 2 Rower.

Todays workout

2 sets of 20/10 intervals ( Real Tabata’s for all you fake Tabata people)

These bikes have the original computers.

Work was above 70 RPM, rest above 50 RPM

Set 1- 1 mile

Set 2- 1.1 mile

give these a try for a “quick” 10 minute ride.




from Michael Boyle's Strengthcoach.com Blog http://strengthcoachblog.com/2015/07/23/real-life-intervals-3/
Visit Us At:

ScottsdaleSportsMedicine.net

Scottsdale Sports Medicine

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment