Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Is It Overtraining or Underplanning?

This is another article I wrote a while back for our StrengthCoach.com site.

I had a comment on the site from a coach who was worried about overtraining athletes by doing lower body work and speed work on the same day. As I started to lay out the logistics of what we do I found myself writing the statement that became the title of this article.

Don’t worry about overtraining, worry about underplanning!

to finish reading at StrengthCoach.com go to Is It Overtraining or Underplanning

Milo_Pic




from Michael Boyle's Strengthcoach.com Blog http://strengthcoachblog.com/2015/11/24/is-it-overtraining-or-underplanning/
Visit Us At:

ScottsdaleSportsMedicine.net

Scottsdale Sports Medicine

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment