Monday, November 30, 2015

Seeing Is Believing

Here’s another article I wrote back in October for my StrengthCoach.com site

Seeing Is Believing

People lie, even those with the best intentions. This includes most of our clients.

What does this mean? It means that our clients want to work out. When we say Does It Hurt ( my favorite article I have ever written), they lie. However, look at the quote below.

“what you do speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you say” ( maybe an Emerson quote?)

I teach our coaches and trainers to watch clients as well as listen to them. Often times we say ‘did that hurt” and the client responds with a no. The client then walks away rubbing a shoulder, or their back. What they do speaks so loudly that I have to question what they said.

 

To finish reading, click here.




from Michael Boyle's Strengthcoach.com Blog http://strengthcoachblog.com/2015/11/30/seeing-is-believing-2/
Visit Us At:

ScottsdaleSportsMedicine.net

Scottsdale Sports Medicine

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment