Friday, June 17, 2016

25 Random Things About Me

This article is another from our Free Articles section at Strengthcooach.com. A recent post by Todd Hamer made me think of it and repost it. It was written 6 years ago but very little has changed.

25 Random Things About Me

I have a confession to make. I’m on Facebook. I know, Mike Boyle on Facebook, aren’t I a little old? I started using Facebook because someone said it would be good for business as a way to connect with old clients. In fact, we had a Boyle’s Alum page that our athletes set up on their own. Truth is, they were right. Even better, I’ve connected with a bunch of former athletes from BU. Two weeks ago I read something a friend had written that has become a viral topic on Facebook called Twenty Five Random Things About Me. I wrote my own and posted them to my Facebook page and to my blog then decided to share them with you guys also. Here goes.

1- My wife is my best friend.

2- I thought I loved my dog until my first child was born.

3- I’m beginning to believe in Karma. I think the more you give the more you get.

4- I might be one of the luckiest people in the world.

5- My father is in the Boston University Athletic Hall of Fame.

to continue click below:

25 Random Things About Me

 




from Michael Boyle's Strengthcoach.com Blog https://strengthcoachblog.com/2016/06/17/25-random-things-about-me-2/
Visit Us At:

ScottsdaleSportsMedicine.net

Scottsdale Sports Medicine

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment