Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Three Adductor Strength Exercises for Runners

 

In this video I show you some simple but effective inner thigh exercises to build strength in the adductors and groin region. These exercises are great for anybody who has suffered a groin strain or adductor injury.

The adductor muscles of the inner thigh are an important muscle group for us runners to strengthen. Frequently this is an area of particular weakness and tightness, and unfortunately sometimes injury.

A few months ago I uploaded a video showing my favourite adductor mobility drill. However today I want to focus on building strength in your adductor muscles, helping you build a stronger inner thigh and groin.

I try to keep the equipment requirements very light with these exercises! All you need is:

No comments:

Post a Comment